January 30, 2014

Custom Invitation

I recently designed invitations for my babies 5th birthday. Yes I said it! Her 5th birthday. She'll be heading to school in the fall. I'm not sure I'm ready for all of that.


We celebrated her birthday "The Frozen Way"! I created snowflakes using the number five and then used them in a pattern for the back of the invitation. I think that's my favorite detail! I didn't stop there though. I followed that up with hand-cut, glittered number fives.

I've been toying with the idea of offering small quantity, custom invitations for those special occasions when electronic invitations just aren't enough. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Cute invite! Hope her party was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! We had a great time!

      Delete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails