December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas & Family Photos

This year I decided to design and print my own Christmas cards. I also took our family photo's with my little point and shoot camera. Considering I was working on a tight budget I love how everything turned out. My oldest daughter was able to snap the photo of my handsome hubby and myself smooching underneath the mistletoe (wink).

I really love how all the photos look in black and white.

I had four of them printed on a nice white stock and hung them on my chalkboard wall.


I would love a DSLR camera in 2014 to take my photo taking to the next level. Maybe the hubbster will read this and surprise me.


I pray you all have a wonderful holiday season. I pray that you get a minute to reflect on 2013, to set some goals for 2014 and enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation.

1 comment:

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails