December 26, 2012

Hand Crocheted Christmas Gifts

I can share these with you now because everyone's received their gifts. This year I crocheted hats. A lot of hats. I had some in my family request these as gifts and you know as well as I that you can't do for one and leave others out. So about a month-and-a-half ago I started crocheting each night when I would settle in for a good nights sleep. I'd crochet until I couldn't keep my eyes open and then pick up where I left off the next night.

Here are the girls and women's hats.
The neutrals are for the adults and the bright and colorful are for the little girls. I especially like the red and turquoise combination for our most recent family addition. My sweet niece Emerson. It's itty bitty and the flower is bigger than her little head.

Then here are the hats for one little boy, teenagers and adult men in my family.
One done in school colors, a couple mainly orange for the hunters in the family and the rest made to match winter coats.

Then for my mother-in-law who I don't think would ever wear a hat I crocheted a cowl that is large enough to double as a hood if necessary.
My oldest daughter modeled the cowl so I could take a few photo's.

All of the family members that received these cozy gifts live way up North. So I know they will be put to good use.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails