June 11, 2012

Gardeners Know All The Dirt

I've been developing some graphics that I can iron on to tshirts for the community garden that I'm a part of. I thought this quote was cute, although I don't want to promote gossip. This is just for fun!

My family and I live in a nice community but the yards are really to small to have a veggie garden so last year a group of us got together and with the help of the developer started a community garden. We've got about 20 individual raised beds with each family being responsible for their own space.

There is now a Farmers Market being held right here in our community and the Community Garden will be selling cut herbs and whatever produce people decide they cannot eat themselves and would like to donate and sell. This money will go into the garden account to purchase items such as a shed, more soil next year, tools etc...

I was hoping that my fellow gardeners would want to wear tshirts promoting the garden. I'll attach the garden logo to this design and use an iron-on substrate to transfer the graphic.

Fun stuff!

Do you have any fun garden quotes that you'd like to share? I'd love to see a clever play on words.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Love your graphic Jenn! And I love that your community has a garden! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm working on another garden graphic for tshirts or whatever. :~)

      Delete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails