This past weekend we walked up to the Farmers Market and purchased a few items including red potatoes and spring onions. They are the main ingredients in my absolute favorite potato salad.
3 lbs of small red potatoes
2 spring/green onions
1/2 - 3/4 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Lightly scrub the potatoes clean.
- Cube into bite size pieces.
- Boil until fork tender making sure they don't turn to mush.
- Drain and allow to completely cool.
- Thinly slice green onions.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until potatoes are evenly coated. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
Add this to your recipe file. With summer gatherings and family picnics just around the corner you'll have an easy crowd pleasing dish to bring along.
Thanks for visiting.