May 29, 2012

For The Love of Turquoise

I thought I'd interrupt this long blogging pause and share the latest custom order bicycle basket liner.

I lovingly refer to her as "For The Love of Turquoise"!

These little pennants are still a big hit.

The zig-zag pattern on the interior accents the bright yellow daisy on a turquoise background quite nicely.

Here's a close-up of the sweet little pennants zig-zag stitched onto polka-dot ribbon.

I've got another inquiry from someone that has a green bike. I put together this fabric swatch selection for her. We'll see if any of these tickle her taste buds.



Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that I LOVE option #2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! The customers bike is a really pretty green. It will depend on how bold she wants to be.

      Delete
  2. That is adorable. I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails