April 3, 2012

Personalized Baby Onesies

My precious nephew was born almost one month ago and I made these personalized onesies for him.

They got them in the mail this past week so I'm free to share the photo's with all of you!
First I created the graphics, second I printed them on heat transfer paper and third ironed them on.

The first is the "HELLO my name is". It looks just like one of those name tags you're asked to apply when attending an event where nobody knows your name.


The second is a design I created using his initials and birth date.


The third I think is my favorite!!! It's a Word Search using my nephews name, weight, birth date, parent's names, states etc.... The key is ironed on the back. LOVE IT!!! Next time I make these, and there will be a next time, I'm going to iron the key on the bum.





Then of course I had to do a "moving" onesie. Shortly after his birth they moved from FL to TX.


Last but not least, "27".  He is the 27th grandchild on my husband's side of the family. Yes, you read that right, #27. So I thought it was fitting to make a jersey style onesie with his number on it.

The sky is the limit with this iron-on substrate. I wish I would have known about the stuff years ago. I'll be doing lots more with it so stay tuned.

This gift is what got bundled in the pillow box along with a gift card to Target.

Linking up to Freckled Laundry.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute Jenny! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! How creative and ingenious! Love them, thanks for sharing!
    Desi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love that they're totally unique and a lot of fun. I think with that many grandkids everyone needs a numbered shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that if there's ever a family reunion. :~) Thanks for visiting Rebecca!

      Delete
  4. I love them!! What brand of heat transfer paper did you use? The finish looks so professional:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxanne! I used JetPro SofStretch Inkjet Transfer Paper and I ordered it from Coastal Business Supplies Inc. I hope that helps! I love the stuff because it doesn't leave a shiny film on the clothing. It recommends using a heat press but I don't have one. I just use an iron! Good Luck!!!

      Delete
  5. Hi Jenny, I love your ideas! Very unique and creative, I just found your site and bookmarked it for future reference :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails