April 19, 2012

New Beach Cruiser Basket Liners

I'm so excited to announce that I finally have a few liners listed in my Etsy shop with a few more on the way. These liners are tailor-made to fit the Schwinn Handlebar Basket (sold at target.com and kmart.com) without using elastic or pull strings. Each liner uses three, coordinating fabrics. I've also included some beautifully, hand-crocheted, flower garland on a couple of them.

The "Olivia" liner matches my blue cruiser perfectly but will also look lovely with any other bicycle.

The "Reagan" liner is bright and spunky with a few of the crocheted flowers cascading down from the highest point in the draping.


The "Reagan Pom-Pom" liner uses the same fabric as the "Reagan" liner but instead of crocheted flower garland it has red, pom-pom fringe and red top-stitching on the face of the liner. I can't forget to mention the pom-pom fringe that embellishes the interior pocket on this liner.

Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Linking up at Freckled Laundry, Tatertots & Jello and The 36th Avenue.

4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest things ever!! I totally need to go out and get a bike now! I'm sharing this on my Facebook page - hope that's okay!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all!!! Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, so cute! We need one for my sister's old fashioned red bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Love the pompom one. Just dropping over from Infarrantly Creative (via One Pretty Thing).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails