January 2, 2012

Family Photo Session

This past fall my family and I had a photo session with my good friend, photographer and blogger. We traded services. I designed her business logo and she took our photos. If you're in the VA area you really need to give her a ring. You won't be disappointed.

We hadn't had family photo's done in a long, long time. I'm so thankful and grateful for this business trade because now I have some really fantastic photo's to document this time in our lives. I wanted to share the photo's earlier but the busyness of the holidays happened and I didn't blog for a long time.

I'm happy to be sharing a couple of canvases that I had printed up for our photo hall. I ordered them from Easy Canvas. Another friend of mine shared her photo canvas a while back and when I was checking prices before Christmas, Easy Canvas had the best price + free shipping. I also ordered canvases for my parent's and my mother-in-law as gifts. I usually try to do photo books but I was short on time this year.


You see the "K" above the door. I hand painted that. Now I want to change the wall color sometime in 2012 so it will be painted over and I'm sure I will paint another "K" in its place.

This is the other side of the photo hall. I've still got space to add additional photo's over the years.


I also used several family pics for our 2011 Christmas card which I ordered from Tiny Prints.


I hope to share another custom sized canvas I recently ordered for our master bedroom. It hasn't been delivered yet.

Thank you Stephanie McFarland for capturing our family!

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post! And I love the "K" above the door. Simple and elegant. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails