January 3, 2012

Belief in Yourself

...will propel you forward


Sometimes this can be the toughest thing to do.

If you're like me, you look around at the vast talent and the wonderful ideas and sometimes slump over with a feeling of failure. But I'm tired of that feeling. It is debilitating and only brings failure. There comes a point when we as women need to recognize that what we do, our gifts, talents and strengths are unique and valuable as well. To cast a shadow of doubt on ourselves is a slap in the face to the one who created us.

I leave you with this challenge today:

Appreciate and love your own gifts. This belief in your God given talents will begin to propel you forward rather than leave you with a feeling of failure.

Now go create something fabulous.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm going to go propel myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenny. I will believe the One who created me did so with great things in mind.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails