September 5, 2011

Paper Plates & Cookie Sprinkles

The Nester issued a wreath challenge. I looked at it as a challenge anyways. Make a wreath out of something out of the ordinary. At first I wasn't going to participate because this time of year is REALLY busy. But one day I had a "Flash of Genius" (just rented that movie) and in my minds eye I saw how beautiful paper plates could be with a little time and attention to detail.

There are several steps involved and I will share those in my next post. I'm linking up to the "You Made A Wreath Out Of What". Check it out. There are lots of GREAT creations!

I wasn't sure how much I wanted to embellish the wreath and I decided to photograph it before I added the Halloween references.


Which do you prefer? With embellishments or without?

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute...and very ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brilliant! I love it with and without. With is my fave because, as you know, I LOVE halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is adorable ~ I love it!

    I am hosting a new linky party on Wednesdays ~ FALL in Love With Your Home. I'd love for you to join in the fun.

    Have a very happy Labor day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. either way it looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prefer without the embellishments...ingenious idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails