September 14, 2011

Linen & Lace

Bicycle Basket Liner Just Added To My Etsy Shop
Are you a romantic at heart?

I designed and made this liner specifically for the woman that likes all things feminine, soft and romantic. Constructed using a natural 100% linen and embellished with antique white, doilies and a detachable linen, rosette. In keeping with the design the pocket on the interior is made from a round doily.

This is a one-of-a-kind liner and can be purchased here.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - somehow just stumbled across your blog and I'm so happy I did. I adore your basket liners. If I get my dream bike for Christmas, I'm coming back here for a basket liner. Too cute! I also adore your fall front porch decor. Happy Halloween to you and yours! ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! thank you for sharing this wonderful basket whit us!!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails