September 27, 2011

Autumns Blush

I posted a couple weeks back about my Limelight Hydrangeas and how they blush in the fall. This morning I went outside with my camera before the wee ones were up and snapped a few photos.

They are blushing and beautiful!

For those of you that adore pink. The Limelight Hydrangeas would be a perfect planting in your yard. You can enjoy then in all their blushing glory each fall.



I also snapped a shot of the coleus I potted from cuttings. Remember this post? I wanted to make sure the coleus took root and the key to rooting is lots of moisture. This is a great way to preserve certain plants from year to year. When the temps drop I'll bring the coleus indoors and it will provide a splash of living color in my home. The trick is to find a place that the kids won't disturb them. Hmmm....



I want to do a few more cuttings before the growing season is over.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. We have a Dutch creative blog Deze is ook leuk and would like to link your tutorial on Paper Plates & Cookie Sprinkles Wreath. If you agree we would post one photo and a link to your blog. We would mention your blogname and give you all the credits of course. Won't publish your tutorial, just the link. Hope to hear from you soon! We would love to share this tutorial with our readers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails