July 18, 2011

Photo Session

Family Road Trip 2011 - Part 2

Aren't these some of the cutest kids you've ever seen? I have to say they were pretty good sports considering the mosquitoes were out in FULL FORCE! My oldest daughter wore a store bought outfit. I ran out of time and didn't get a chance to make her anything. She's growing up fast and she is so beautiful. My littlest nephew looks adorable in his over sized outfit. An absolute doll with that red hair and those chubby cheeks!

This is a small snippet of our trip but I took a lot of photo's trying my best to get the PERFECT shot and I never quite succeeded. However, I will cherish these photo's of the cousin's together. (one was missing)

I managed to photograph all seven on the swing under the apple tree. Of course my wee one was not clothed. She refused to wear her dress. All that work and no dress.

My oldest nephew is quite a handsome young man. Gotta love the Justin Beiber 'do.

My baby brothers three kids side by side. I love their expressions. The oldest is looking at me like, "you've got to be kidding, more pictures?" The younger two must be watching my daughter throw her pull up at me and then run around to the other side of the house to show daddy.

This is why I could never be a photographer. Who wants pull-ups thrown at them? LOL

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. And with newborns there is a lot of pee and poo involved. A lot!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails