June 21, 2011

Summer Dressing

Sewing Project Challenge

I've challenged myself to make eight different items for eight different children and they must all coordinate. I've got a tight deadline and I'm not sure I'll be able to meet my own deadline. I've put it out into blog land so follow along to see what I come up with.

This is going to be a mini collection of sorts and without further ado I present to you
Item No. 1
A toddler dress made with a light, chambray denim
and an airy, gray and white floral, linen print.

Are you challenging yourself this summer? Are you going to learn something new? Are you building a business, launching a blog or setting out to read an entire library of novels? Whatever your goals I sure hope you attain them and enjoy your summer.

Linked up here & at TT&J.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

p.s. I also plan to amp up my blog and my new Etsy shop and demo some of my handmade fare at the local farmer's market. Oh and throw in a couple family vacations. My list is definitely big. Can I do it all along with everything else I do? Probably not but I'm sure going to try.

2 comments:

  1. I love chambray...and your dress is darling!!!! Can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I could see that on my baby girl. Love it! Thanks for sharing with air your laundry Friday!

    xo,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails