March 16, 2011

Package Design and Worship

I'm going to give you a sneak peak at one of the graphic design projects I've been working on.

Tyrone Powell, Worship Leader Extraordinaire contracted me to design the packaging for his newest project, "Present Day Thirst". You will be able to purchase his CD from his website, www.tyronepowell.net in the very near future.

Here is a snapshot of the cover as it stands now.


I have had the privilege of knowing Tyrone for about 8 years now and being part of an amazing worship team for roughly five of those eight years. I truly miss every minute and I truly miss my fellow worshipers from that praise team. One of them has gone on to heaven to be with our Heavenly Father. When you sing and worship with people there is a connection that takes place and I believe you are forever joined to those people. I guess it's because you share common experiences. Whatever the reason I am truly blessed to know each one of them.

The following YouTube video was posted by Tyrone and I'm passing it along to my readers. The sound isn't fab but it's a small snippet of my time on that team and I will forever be grateful. You can see more of Tyrone on YouTube just by typing in his name on the YouTube site.

 

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! You did a beautiful job on the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails