March 30, 2011

New Spring Project On The Horizon


I've been buying fabric. I buy it with projects in mind and then never get around to making what I intended EXCEPT for this fabric. I fully intend to make new spring pillow covers for my front porch chairs sooner than later so be on the lookout. This happens to be a really inexpensive way for me to freshen up my outdoor space on the front porch each season. $25 for four new covers with embellishments and all. I can't beat the savings even if I were to find some really great sales at an outlet store somewhere.

I've also got some exciting news. My workspace was featured today on Tatertots & Jello so I must say that made my day and brought a smile to my face and I definitely needed that so thank you Jen at TT&J.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the fabric! They will look beautiful out there with your green accents. CONGRATS on the feature- you SO deserve it. Everything you do is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails