March 24, 2011

New Small Business Website Snapshot

Here's a snapshot of my, latest and greatest, graphic design project. Still a few tweaks to come but for the most part it is complete. You can visit the site by clicking here. Watkins has been a wonderful company to work with and based on what their clients say they're a fabulous company to have working for you. If you have a corporate space, business or residential area that needs to be pristine don't hesitate to give them a call or shoot them an email.

If you're in need of a small business or organization website, blog or etsy banner or my absolute favorite print work visit my site here. I'd love to put an estimate together for you.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails