February 12, 2011

savory puffs

Friday Food Bites To Wet Your Appetite
I'm sorry I'm late with this post. I was busy at the Apple Genius Bar yesterday. Mac and I had to make a third trip down because of an awful buzzing sound. It actually sounded like a big bee in my ear. Don't get me wrong. I love bees. They do wonders for our crops, they make sweet honey, they have great yellow stripes and they fly against all odds. However, I wouldn't want a bee to be flying around my head all day long... buzz... buzz... buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Hopefully I won't have to make another trip for a while. It's a huge time zapper and I'm not a fan of wasting time.


So I made these little numbers last night. Mostly because I had some gruyere cheese that I wanted to use up and secondly I've been wanting to try this recipe. They remind me of a cream puff except a savory version. They have a very airy center which would allow space for a yummy, savory, filling. Serve these as an appetizer filled with a spinach dip or any spread or dip of choice.

A treat with very few ingredients, simple to whip up and I think they'd make really great bite size party pleaser's.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. These look and sound amazing. I love gruyere and I can only imagine how perfect a match it is with a cream puff. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails