February 7, 2011

Dear Miss Monday

...you're here once again. I knew you were coming but for some reason you took me by surprise. I suppose it could be the Super Bowl and the Packer win that kept me up late and caused me to feel much more tired than usual. Maybe it's the fact that I was up at 4:00 am when my biggest Packer fan had to leave for work. Maybe it's because I was up again at 5:20 am with the littlest Packer fan, fetching her a milk bottle or could it be the 6:00 am hour when the tween Packer fan had to leave for school. For whatever reason I'm a bit out of sorts today and when I put the wee one down for her nap I wanted to nap with her.


I tried my best to get a good photo of the pigtails on the one that's wearing a little cheer leading outfit but she didn't want anything to do with the camera. Big sis put the pigtails in and then put a couple little curls in them. She looked ever so adorable. Grandma & Grandpa sent the wee ones their Packer gear at Christmas time. Don't they look cute?

I must say the kids were thrilled to have friends over for the big game and so were we! We need to entertain more often. There are so many friends I'd love to spend more time with. I suppose you just need to make it a point rather than to just think about it.

Now on to the topic of this blog. I'm still mulling over the Monday blog theme. I've got a couple of thoughts and you'll know if they materialize. Dear Miss Monday may stick.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. I adore the picture of Reagan looking all tuckered out on Barak's shoulder. So sweet! I am with you on the sleepy Monday...may be the dreary weather in addition to the long list of to-dos. At least Miss Monday is now on her way out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails