Thyme Spent in The Garden
I spotted these just the other day in my backyard. It's only February but maybe these, soon to be, happy, yellow, blooms know something we don't. Maybe just maybe we're in for an early and extended spring.
Remember this list? I posted it a couple weeks back.
- Take down rusting window boxes, sand and spray paint
- Repairs to outdoor rocking chairs and fresh coat of paint
- Cut back all the ornamental grasses and any other landscaping clean-up
- Prune rose bushes
- Move some of the rose bushes that have gotten really large
- Prune Japanese Maple
- Prep for decorative pathway
- Lay decorative pathway
- Find and order Arbor for the start of the pathway
- Possibly plant some more summer blooming bulbs
- Sew up some new pillow covers for the front porch
- Order and spread a fresh layer of mulch (just added)
- Clean & seal deck (just added)
- Start seeds (just added)
Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!