January 27, 2011

The Thursday Thread

Hello to you on this Thursday. The children have a snow day. We got about 3 inches where we live.
If school was called off every time we got a few inches of snow where I grew up we would have had about 4 months of school a year. I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry.

In an effort to organize my blog, but mostly to organize my thoughts, I've come up with some catchy little titles for each day of the working week. While I will try my best to keep my post topics as close to the subject titles I can't promise I won't veer every once in a while. Thursday's I will share anything that has to do with fibers such as sewing, fabrics, crocheting and possibly even paper goods. I may even throw in a little bit of fashion from time to time.

I'm still without a camera, but not for long, I just ordered a replacement and it should arrive by Monday. The best news is the memory card will work in the new camera so I can download the photo's I was able to capture of my baby girl on her second birthday before the camera froze. I'm so relieved! Until I'm able to take photo's I thought I'd share some lovely little etsy finds with my readers. These are items my children could use and I bet your kids could too!



Oh, I just got my calligraphy pens in the mail today. You know the ones that I won a couple days ago. I'm thrilled! I cannot wait to try them out. I may just be posting a little bit of calligraphy work in the future.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of thursday threads. You are so creative, I cannot wait to see what you cook up with those pens. And, what a relief about reagan's bday pictures...it would have been devastating to lose those images!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails