January 4, 2011

graphic design

Something I enjoy doing, what I was educated to do, and thankfully I'm able to do from the comfort of my home office. Sometimes it's not the easiest thing with small children but considering all things I manage pretty well.

I haven't posted anything to my blog in a while because I've been busy working on client projects and they do take priority over my homespun, crafty ventures and baking fun.

Here is a logo that I just finished up designing. It is for a cleaning company that will be pursuing more corporate accounts and they wanted to make sure their marketing pieces reflected that corporate side. They are an absolutely fantastic group of people with great work ethic and honesty to boot.

I assisted Watkins not only in the design of their new logo but also with the "Just Add" and the tag line. I really enjoy working with words and finding the right combination to suit my clients needs.


Watkins Cleaning has been a true joy to design for. You will see this logo on their vehicles and uniforms in the New Year. Their website will be coming soon. I'm really excited about that.

The following artwork is only a portion of a print piece that will be handed out to legislators next week. It highlights the number of founded child abuse cases in our area making the case for much needed funding for Healthy Families Rappahannock Area. I've been working with HFRA for many years now and it is always a pleasure to do design work for this organization.



Up next... a logo for a local photographer. She has a great photo journalistic style and a passion for capturing beauty from behind her lens. Can't wait to make her smile with the final logo options.

I'm also working on a couple of CD projects for a phenomenal worship leader and musician.

And there's more! Maybe I'll share that at another time.

If you find yourself in need of a logo or print material or even a small website don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be more than happy to put an estimate together for you.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know how you juggle all that you do. These are so well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails