October 28, 2010

Simple Organizational Tip


I purchased this wall hanging system with three pockets a few years back to sort mail and coupons. But when I put things in the pockets it looked really unkempt. So I decided to make some custom folders that would hide all the unsightly papers yet keep the piece functioning as it should be. Last night I made some new folders because after several years the original folders I had made were looking a bit tattered. If you're interested in making some folders of your own all you need is a few sheets of 11 x 17 card stock, score it right down the center to make a nice clean fold line. Create your labels in whatever software you have according to your sorting and organizational needs. Print them on a nice card stock, cut them out with a straight edge and x-acto knife and attach with double sided tape or another good adhesive that you have on hand.

I'm adding the link to my personal labels so you can print them for yourself for free or you can go ahead and make your own. I chose to print mine on a nice metallic card stock.


Happy organizing!

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I never knew you were into organizing! It's a sickness with me. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails