September 26, 2010

Sunday Seven

My friend Cindy, over at Happy Little Studio, was posting seven things she is grateful for each Sunday. So before I had a blog I did a few Sunday Seven's on my Facebook page and this morning decided to post these on my blog to start the day out with an "Attitude of Gratitude".

1. I am so thankful for the RAIN that is falling this morning and I pray that it continues. Our summer has been so dry and all the plants are so stressed not to mention our water reservoirs.

2. I am thankful for my beautiful children and I love them unconditionally. They make me crazy most days but I love all of their little idiosyncrasies and the way they love me unconditionally.



3. I am thankful for my amazing husband and his strength. He remains my rock and my soft place to fall.

4. I am thankful for my husband's understanding and his appreciation for what I'm doing when I have a million projects going at once.

5. I am thankful for finally completing my 2009 Family Photo Book. Now it's on to the 2010 Photo Book.

6. I am thankful for the riding lessons that my oldest daughter started this past week and will continue until Thanksgiving. The farm is beautiful, she gets to hone her skills and I enjoy watching her ride while the two youngest play in the wide open. Maybe one day soon I'll get to take some lessons too. Really, I'd just like to ride.

7. Last but by far not least, I am so thankful for my Saviour Jesus Christ. I am thankful that he loves me in spite of me. In spite of all my shortcomings and failures.

I hope this inspires you to write your own Sunday Seven and keep the chain going. I find that I'm so much more productive when I start my day out with thankfulness in my heart rather than thinking about what is wrong. Thanks Cindy for inspiring this and I thank the one that inspired you as well.

Have a JOY filled Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by Blue Sky Confections!

Jenny K.

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your list Jenny! I need to get back to doing a Sunday list as well. It's been a while. Awesome photo of your beautiful family! TFS! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails