September 17, 2010

free blog banner design to one lucky winner

You may recall my post last week about the business cards and the postcards that I was bragging about. Well here is where the postcards come into play. Tomorrow is the LSV 5k Race. Now because I was a design contributor to the race I was able to drop these little pretties into the race bags that go into the hands of all the registered runners. If the runners follow the instructions and leave a comment and become a follower of my blog they will be entered into a drawing to win a blog banner design for there very own blog or the blog of a friend or family member.




I am a graphic designer by trade and am continually looking for ways to grow my business. I see this as an opportunity to meet new people that want to build positive relationships that allow uncommon success and creativity to grow!

In order to be entered into this giveaway check out my website www.odesignfactory.com tell me what your favorite portfolio piece happens to be and YOU MUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST AND BECOME A FOLLOWER OF BLUE SKY CONFECTIONS.

Good luck. The winner will be announced on September 25th. You will be notified by email so PLEASE leave your email address in the comment. Isn't this exciting?!?!?! It's my first official GIVEAWAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! I love what you are doing on your blog. It's absolutely inspiring for me. Thank you for sharing your Blue Sky Confections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited your totally chic "O" design factory. You are so talented! My favorite design was the tasteful, yet simple, Everything Gardening. Very elegant indeed. The runner up was the touching Race for a Cure banner.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails