August 11, 2010

you say tomayto I say tomahto, lets call the whole thing off...

Just kidding... I don't want to call anything off.

There will be a recipe for fresh garden salsa coming soon but until then here are a couple pics of produce from my little urban garden. Roma, black velvet, chocolate cherry, pear and cherokee variety tomatoes pictured. There is also a yellow pepper, a green pepper and several jalapeno peppers. Perfect for mixing up a batch of homemade, garden fresh salsa!

These are all the ingredients needed to make some of the best salsa around.

3 comments:

  1. I'll fry some fresh chips if you bring the salsa...
    LOVE your blog, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do that Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your culinary and horticulture skills are rockin' girl! :) Wish I lived next door to you so I could sample all that yummy food!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails